The NEXUS ADV redefines stick performance. Not only is this the lightest NEXUS stick ever created, it is loaded with revolutionary technology that will give players a level of confidence they have never experienced when shooting the puck.
ER SPINE TECHNOLOGY
USES A NEW 5-SIDED SHAFT GEOMETRY TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE.
By changing the geometry of the shaft, we can remove excess carbon
fiber layers in the key loading area of the stick while maintaining
a standard Nexus mid-kick point.
- Reduces weight
- Creates a faster transfer of energy to the blade
- It’s easier to lean into the stick to load and release
shots with less effort
- This new shape has been designed to contour to the
palm of your hand to maximize feel and control
INSERTS A HOLE IN THE BLADE TO CREATE A SLINGSHOT EFFECT WHEN RELEASING THE PUCK.
WHY A HOLE?
By adding a hole in the blade, we were able to create two separate blade sections with different properties that work together while loading and releasing shots.
- The blade does the work, making it easier to load and release the puck with added acceleration
- The two different sections hug the puck for better control
WHAT ABOUT DURABILITY?
We used FEA analysis, spent over 2000 hours on the ice and did every type of lab testing possible to ensure we didn’t compromise blade durability with this new technology.
- We reinforced the edges of the hole to ensure that durability is on par with our elite level sticks
HOW SHOULD THE BLADE BE TAPED?
There isn’t a special or unique way to tape the blade. It should be taped the same way as a standard blade.